The many faces of entrepreneurship
‘The carrying out of new combinations we call ‘enterprise’; the individuals whose function it is to carry them out we call ‘entrepreneurs’. Joseph A. Schumpeter, twentieth century economist
- Opening case: Helen Child: an entrepreneur looks back
- Entrepreneurship in the twenty-fisrt century
- Scoping and defining entrepreneurship
- Exploring entrepreneurship: our approach
- The entrepreneur’s story
- Researching entrepreneurship
- The researcher’s tale
- Student entrepreneurs: where are they now?
Exploring Entrepreneurship: Practices and Perspectives by Richard Blundel and Nigel Lockett. Published by Oxford University Press in 2011.